Thursday 30 April 2015

Product Analysis


I bought a packet of RJ's Licorice (Raspberry Chocolate Twists, YUM!) when I went to Countdown to get my groceries. Most of the RJ's Licorice packets were silver, black, and one bold colour that helped portray what product the packaging contained.





The brand seemed very proud to be made in New Zealand. I liked how they had made a map of New Zealand out of the product in the packaging.


I didn't realise from my internet research of the brand, but they actually have drawn figures/characters on the back that represent the father and son who made the brand and run the company. These characters also nod to being from New Zealand through the use of symbols like gumboots, "stubbies" and a black singlet top - the iconic Fred Dagg look.



The product! 
The liquorice was chewy and the chocolate was creamy - delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment