Saturday 25 April 2015

RJ's Licorice

I have chosen RJ's as my brand because:

A. It only creates one type of product (licorice) so the character only has to work for that type of food
B. It's a New Zealand brand/small New Zealand company so my character will be representing something that is local
C. I can't think of any mascots for any similar products which means I won't be subconsciously affected or influenced by thoughts of them
D. Licorice is not affiliated with an animal (like other products like milk or cheese) therefore it will be easier to explore (and have viewers accept) any sort of character. This means I am free to look at a range of forms for my character such as; human males, females, and children, animals, and also more abstract concepts like fruit, chocolate etc.
E. I like the brand's products :)

No comments:

Post a Comment