Friday 1 May 2015

Initial Silhouettes

Men 
Women
Children
Animals

I don't really like the idea of using a child for the brand's mascot as that could imply to viewers that the product is only for children, when really the brand is very sophisticated.
I also don't really like the idea of using an animal that is native to North Dakota as it will give the impression that the product is from there when really it is made in New Zealand. I don't think North Dakota is that big of a part of this brand - it is only where the creators sourced the liquorice making machines from.
I like the idea of using a native New Zealand animal as it would help show that the product is New Zealand made. Also a lot of the brand values relate to the general New Zealand publics' worldviews so a native animal would link to that.
I'm not sure about men/women - I might look at anthropomorphic silhouettes and see how I can mix these body shapes with native NZ animal characteristics.

No comments:

Post a Comment