Friday 22 May 2015

Sidekick Character Ideas

In a packet of Pascall's Allsorts you get allsorts, licorice twists, and also a few aniseed lollies. I did not include the aniseed lollies in my character design as they aren't licorice and I wanted to make it entirely out of licorice. I still want to represent all of the products though, so I have decided to make this lollie into a little sidekick for my main character.

The aniseed lollie
I looked at having ears on the character as they are a big part of my licorice character's design, but I feel that the small size of this character would be unbalanced by ears.

Looking at adding limbs to my character.
I want to use arms and legs that emulate the design of my licorice character so that they look like they are from the same world. I also want to give it a tail to further link it to my main design, but instead of having a licorice twist on the end for decoration I looked at using circles to relate to the hard candy coating the aniseed on the real product.

No comments:

Post a Comment